Saturday, October 9, 2010

Five things worth your moolah

There are so many commercials that claim a lot more than what is being advertised, I CANNOT tell you how many times I have bought something and it was not worth it.

but here are a few products that are well worth your time, and money.

1. Maybelline Falsies Mascara:




Okay, I am kind of obsessed with huge doll-like lashes, and something that promises this without having to deal with eyelashes and glue? I am so in.
I have achieved a great result from this, if you use eyelash curlers, it gives you THE most big and beautiful lashes...EVER and its only like 8$??? I approve.

2. Loreal Infallable Lipstick in Beyonce(red)
This is the most amazing lip color for those who need something to last. I have done everything from eating, drinking and kissing with this color and NOTHING has made this come off!! I died.....
It comes in two parts, the color: which needs two minutes to dry for each coat. And the moisturizing gloss which you should apply when your lips start feeling dry. I love the Beyonce red color, it is great for a nude eye look, or winged-eyed pin up look. 11.99 at most drugstores.

3. Milk Thistle Cleanser from Bath and Body Works

As the fall weather approaches and my skin gets drier and drier, I turn to this amazing cleanser. It goes on like a moisturizer and is so light and beautiful, I have no idea how I lived without this....my skin feel soft and smooth all day.

4. Starbucks Via ready brew in Vanilla

Okay, So this may not have anything to do with beauty, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. You see the cool commercials about people loving these little pouches, and in a recent impulse I have purchased a few flavors of these and I am finding that I have fallen in love with this stuff...
It is about 6 dollars for a box of six of these, and they come in decaf and caf, and four delish flavors.They are already sweetened (but I am usually adding a bit more sweetness :0) And I have even put these in brownies for coffee choco treats! This is the only coffee I drink black, and it is a cheaper alternative to 5 dollar sugary overload coffees. <3

5. Eco-Tools
Okay, for anyone needing some brushes for a bargain, you MUST buy these. The packs are usually 11 dollars and you can find them in Walgreens and Target. I use these all the time, for both my personal makeup and also working on clients. They are all natural bamboo wooden handles and synthetic hair, and they work amazing. I have almost every pack, and I can treat them just like my expensive brushes.
Yay for bargains!!

Wishing you love, luck and all things beautiful

-Mina


No comments:

Post a Comment